Designer / Technical Assistant
GA Design is a global interior design company based in London with several offices worldwide including Budapest. We are a young and enthusiastic team of designers specialized in interior design of 5 star plus hotels and upscale apartments.
We are looking to take on additional team members in our Budapest office for the positions Designer and Technical Assistant / Draftsman:
As the communication and documentation happens in English a strong and solid knowledge of the language is essential as well as an excellent AutoCAD skill. Sketch-Up/ 3D modelling software is preferred, and a good knowledge of PowerPoint and Photoshop is desirable.
- Help in developing design solutions for high-end international hotels’ interiors based on a design direction set by the lead designers
- Assist in the overall concept presentations
- Work in a team with fellow designers and coordinate the design with different consultants to achieve our goals
- Undertake design- and construction/detail documentation of the approved concept designs
- Help in preparing specifications and schedules
- Occasionally attend project co-ordination meetings
Our Budapest office has won the Gold Key Award in New York for the Bomonti Hilton Hotel Istanbul while The Presidential Suite of The Ritz-Carlton Budapest Hotel – designed by our team – has been chosen recently among the 10 most luxurious new suites around the world.
If you are interested in working in a dynamic team for a competitive salary, please send your application including your English CV with a short selection of your works (professional portfolio) of less than 5 MB to Ms Agota SIROKI to the following email address: email@example.com