Our innovative products - Archicad, BIMcloud, BIMx - have profoundly changed the way architects work and interact all over the world. We are set to keep it permanently this way. Come and be a part of the process!
What do we do at GRAPHISOFT?
Our story began more than 30 years ago as being the very first internationally successful “startup” of Hungary. Our goal remains unchanged ever since: to make world-class software that helps change the process of architectural design and the construction in general. Today, we operate truly globally with a presence in more than 100 countries, promoting our products in 28 localized language versions. In many countries, Archicad, our flagship product has become the market leader over the years. BIMcloud, our cloud platform is the world’s first real-time BIM Teamwork environment, BIMx, our product for smartphones and tablets, is the most popular BIM viewer on both iOS and Android.
We are looking for talents to help us further develop these market leading products and solutions working with our world-class programmers in our Software Success mission.
What do Product Managers do at GRAPHISOFT?
• Engages with our customers and our field teams to understand what market problems are worth solving
• Follows our competition and market trends in general to identify potential competitive edge for our products
• Translates market requirements into product requirements and manages a roadmap following our overall strategy
• Works with our agile development teams to deliver world-class solutions to increase customer value using our products
We’re interested in you if you are:
An architect by profession, and you have experience in delivering construction projects using BIM software, you are “computer literate” and have professional command of written and spoken English
We would be especially happy if you have:
• Experience with any of the BIM solutions
• Experience in software development projects
• Experience in the agile software methodology
• Experience in doing software product management
If you think this description fits you, come and join us in our company headquarters located at the well-known Graphisoft Park!
Please send your CV to the following email address: VReffi@graphisoft.com